Speak at the Open Source Strategy Forum
The Open Source Strategy Forum is a one-day conference on November 8, 2017 in New York. The Forum is for executive-level decision makers and senior technologists from financial services seeking to drive industry innovation through open source. Attendees will include C-level executives from most of the world’s largest and most important financial services firms as well as open source and enterprise thought leaders. A world-class speaker roster will lead a dynamic conversation about leveraging open source as key part of a corporate technology strategy.
The call for papers is open! We’re actively soliciting speakers to deliver world-class presentations!
If you would like to submit a talk for consideration, please fill out the form below.
Please note the Call for Speakers deadline is Friday, July 28 at 11:59 pm ET.
Tracks and topics:
We are looking for successful examples of why and how enterprises can engage in open source to further innovation, overcoming some of the challenges typical of regulated businesses like financial services.
Suggested tracks and topics include:
- Executive: Why modern enterprise should consider engaging in open source communities?
- Technical: Challenges and best practices to effectively embrace the open source development model
- Legal: Identifying and solving the legal and compliance issues around open source supply chain and contribution
- Community: The cultural aspect of open source engagement and how further corporate goals while playing by the Community rules
- Case study: Successful measurable examples of corporate open source adoption from financial services and other industries